Dr. Zarbi Katerina: a short CV
- 1972-1977 DDS Degree (Dentistry) from the University of Athens
- 1978-1981 Acquisition of the Specialization in Orthodontics, University of Tuebingen Germany
- 1982 PhD in Orthodontics from the University of Tuebingen Germany
- 1982 License to practice Orthodontics in Germany. The license was granted through an examination, carried out by a committee chaired by Prof. Rakosi of the University of Freiburg.
- 1982-present: Private Practice in Athens.
- 2000: Accepted as a full Member in the European Board of Orthodontists.
- Membership in the Board follows an in depth examination by the appropriate Committee of the European Orthodontic Society. Dr Zarbi is the only member of the Board from Greece.
- 2001: Invited speaker at the Post Graduate Program in Orthodontics, School of Dentistry, University o f Athens
- 2009- present: Clinical Instructor, Post Graduate Program in Orthodontics, School of Dentistry, University o f Athens
- 2011 Nominated by the EOGME Orthodontic Society to the Board of Experts of the Hellenic Dental Association.
- Participation in Scientific Associations:
- EOGME-Company Orthodontic Study and Research
- AIF – Orthodontic Society
- DGKFO (Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Kieferorthopaedie) – German Orthodontic Society
- EOS (European Orthodontic Society) – European Orthodontic Society
- WFO (World Federation of Orthodontists) – World Tour Orthodontists
- Attended several International Orthodontics Conferences
- Published several articles in Greek Orthodontics Journals
She is married with Vangelis Magirou, who is a Professor of Athens University of Economics and Business. They have two daughters, Cassandra, a lawyer and Anna, a Dentistry Student at the University of Athens